Your Involvement Will Make a Lasting Impact on Students
Are you a business committed to developing Arizona’s future workforce? ElevateEdAZ and the Greater Phoenix Chamber Foundation are seeking companies to engage with high schools by creating opportunities for students to apply academics through work-based learning.
- By 2028, 70% of all jobs in Arizona will require an education beyond a high school diploma.[i]
- Arizona has a state-wide graduation rate of 78%[ii], and yet only 27% of high school graduates complete a postsecondary education by their mid-twenties.[iii]
- Your engagement with our students will put them on a pathway to lasting success in our community.
How Does Your Company Benefit From Being a Partner?
- Attract young talent
- Increase retention rates
- Build brand awareness for your organization
Ways to Get Involved
Here are some of the many ways that your company can positively impact the lives of students through ElevateEdAZ’s programming:
Business Advisory Councils
Business partners convene alongside educators to provide feedback on the courses, curriculum, and credentials for 11 Career and Technical Education (CTE) programs offered under the industries listed below:
- Business & Marketing
- IT & Cybersecurity
Virtual Educator Externships
ElevateEdAZ, the Center for the Future of Arizona (CFA), Arizona Business and Education Coalition (ABEC), and the Pima County Superintendent’s Office are partnered to provide Virtual Educator Externships.
Externships are professional development opportunities where educators engage in industry activities to learn how classroom content and learning are applied in the workplace. To learn more, please click below.
To support students on their path toward pursuing high-quality degree programs and securing high-wage, high-demand careers, ElevateEdAZ provides business partners with a variety of ways to get involved, including:
- Being a guest speaker or instructor
- Providing educator externships
- Supporting curriculum development
- Offering job shadowing opportunities
- Field trips
Become a Business Partner
Ready to take the next step? Please fill out the following form and someone from ElevateEdAZ will reach out to discuss how you can get started!