ElevateEdAZ invites business partners and educators across the Greater Phoenix region to take part in shaping our future workforce. ElevateEdAZ convenes district-wide Business Advisory Councils to support ElevateEdAZ school district partners in the Greater Phoenix region in evaluating many of the high-wage, high-demand Career and Technical Education (CTE) programs offered. Business partners convene alongside educators to provide feedback on the courses, curriculum, and credentials offered under the industries listed below.
- Automotive Technologies
- Automotive Collision Repair
Business and Marketing
- Business Operations
- Business Management
- Marketing Programs
- Electrical Wiring
- Construction Technologies
- Engineering Technologies
- Nursing Assistant
- Pharmacy Support Services
- Sports Medicine & Rehabilitation
IT and Cybersecurity
- Computer Maintenance and Cybersecurity
- Network Security
- Software and App Design
Business Partner Commitment
ElevateEdAZ is seeking business professionals interested in joining this year’s Business Advisory Councils. Commitment to join:
- Three virtual meetings during the school year between October 2022 – May 2023. Meeting dates and times are listed within the registration form.
- Ideal representatives are supervisors or hiring managers for the top careers that align to the listed CTE programs for each advisory.
- The same representative should plan to join all three meetings to ensure continuity; each meeting will build off the prior one.
- Representatives should be people in the organization willing to champion partnerships to provide work-based learning and career exploration to students.